- Movement: Time Module quartz movement (Japan Made)
- Mirror Material: Hardlex
- 12-months movement guarantee
- The 3 small sub dials are just decorative, without functions.
- 3ATM waterproof can use to wash hand without hot/warm water,can’t take shower, bath, swim etc
- Use the imp orted EL light, press “LIGHT” button to see the time clearly.
- A special watch with dual time display, very fashion and stylish.
- Precise digital movement with cool watch dial.
- Easy to use and great for running and outdoor sports.
- Functions: Stopwatch, dual time display, date, week, alarm, 12/24 hour time setting and back light.
1, Imak new Tempered glass,
2, 9H Hardness,anti-scratch and explosion-proof,
3, Ultra-clear and high definition, retain the clarity of the screen,
4, Full coverage, true edge to edge protection,
5, Oleophobic surface, Anti-oil, and smooth touch feeling
6, Suit for HTC Desire 12,
- Strong Battery : Quality high capacity battery cell,Grade AAA cells ensure longer battery life (500+ cycles)
- high-speed,efficient charging.
- Safe Battery : Anti-over charge protection,
- Anti-over discharge protection,Protection against short circuit,Anti-explosion protection.
- Smart Battery : Power control chip,Dual Protection IC.
- Battery Type:High capacity Lion
Shop Online for original accessories. Access a wide range of phone replacements at your convenience. Enjoy the best offers and pay on delivery.
Mobile accessories buying guide: Find the right extras for every phone
Here’s a shortlist of what to consider when you’re shopping for a smartphone case, for instance (and some bonus pointers on selecting other accessories):
What kind of phone does the person have? No matter how rad that iPhone 4s case is, it’s unlikely to be of much use to your nephew if he owns an iPhone 5. To start, find out exactly what brand—and model—of phone you’re shopping for. Most case manufacturers offer styles that fit a variety of smartphones, including models from Apple or Samsung.
In addition to protecting a phone, many cases are designed to be easy to hold. Speck’s CandyShell Grip case is popular for a reason: Texturized silicone strips ensure that the phone remains in the user’s hands during vigorous group-texting sessions, while a dual-layer and raised bezel physically safeguards the device.
Another aspect to consider: What are you protecting the phone from? If your gift recipient is worried only about dropping their precious cargo, many cases will do, and some, such as Incipio’s Silicrylic line, are designed for shock absorption.
Although almost any case will do for day-to-day use, what about people who like to go running with their smartphone? Or those who take a lot of pictures? It’s a good idea to have some idea of how your intended recipient is using their phone