- – Water resistance and scratch-proof Material –
- -Soft lined laptop sleeve holds laptops less than 17 inches, offering enough space and great comfort.
- – Included metal zippers – Backpack with adjustable shoulder strap, heavily padded, makes the backpack comfortable to wear.
✔ Color: Grey, Black, Purple.
✔ Material: Oxford cloth.
✔ Size: About 43 * 26 * 11cm/16.93 * 10.24 * 4.33inch (L*W*H).
✔ ANTI-THEFT BACKPACK -This Backpack apply anti-theft design technology. Zipper of main pocket is fully hidden in the back of this bag, no theft will easily open your backpack .This is super good for travel, work or school.
✔ It is simple, lightweight, and stylish design.
✔ Brief and useful backpack and it has USB charging port at the right side of the bag. You can charge and play mobile phone when you walk.
✔ Larger volume capacity and pocket for your card in the front of your left strap.
✔ Concealed zippers lies next to your back, which makes you far away from theft and protect your wallet, laptop, phone and some other things.
- Small size and light weight, convenient to carry.
- Fit for car, motorcycle, etc., with 12V battery.
- Heavy duty insulated clamps
- LED quantity: 6 (2 red, 3 green and 1 yellow
- Max. voltage and current: 12V 15A
View our wide collection of original computer accessories online. Ranging from laptop bags, replacement batteries, memory etc. Pay on Delivery.
What to Consider Before Buying Computer Accessories
Before you purchase some new accessories for your PC, make sure you consider the following to avoid making some costly mistakes:
- Check your system requirements and compatibility. Some accessories can only work on certain version of laptop or desktop.
- Purchase accessories according to what suits your usage and needs. For example, if you are a gamer, a gaming mouse and mechanical keyboard will give you great control on your game-play.
- If you are using a laptop, consider getting accessories that will give you the desktop experience when you are using them.
So, What Do We Have For You?
Keyboard is one of the essentials to complete your desktop setup. To keep your desk tidy, you can choose to go a battery-operated wireless keyboard. If you enjoy competitive games, go for a mechanical keyboard that is designed to give you better control when you are playing.
Similar to having a keyboard, a mouse is another important component to have with your desktop. Most mouse is designed with contoured shape to give you all-day comfort in either hand. For gamers, a gaming mouse will ensure you get pixel-perfect movement and extreme precision, plus special buttons with customizable functions.
An audio speaker is an important feature for those who wants to enjoy music and movies. Although laptops and some desktop come with speakers built-in them, they may not always deliver the sound quality that you desire.
If you want better music and sound experience or you just don’t want to make noise, go for a headset instead. A headset usually comes together with an in-line microphone, so you make calls and chat with friends, family or business partners.
Bags, Cases & Sleeves
If you own a laptop, you should also own a laptop bag. HP laptop backpacks are designed to be lightweight and comfortable, to protect your laptop while you are on-the-go. Backpack also comes with plenty of space and pockets for you to keep other accessories and personal items.
Batteries & Charger
Battery and charger are the lifeline for your laptop. With laptops becoming more and more portable nowadays, it’s important that you have enough power to get through the day. You can get a backup battery or a powerbank so you don’t have to worry about running out of battery while you are not near any power point.