- OS Compatibility – Windows:5,6 Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 7, Windows 7 SP1, Windows Vista SP1, Vista SP2, Windows XP SP3 32-bit.5,6. Mac:5,6Mac OS X v10.6.8 – 10.95,6
- Auto Document Fix automatically employs area-by-area correction for beautiful, easy-to-view scans
- Scan a letter-sized document in approx. 10 seconds
- Auto Scan Mode automatically adjusts settings by detecting what you are scanning
- With Send to Cloud you can easily upload your images to Cloud Services like Evernote and Dropbox
- Low energy consumption
- Easy setup and out of the box
- Full toner included as standard
- Customizable touchscreen available in a variety of languages
- Fast black and white A3 printing, and A4 printing up to 22 ppm
- Print Resolution: Up to 4800¹ x 1200 dpi
- 2 FINE Cartridges (Black and Colour) Refillable ink tank printer with 2pl (min.) ink droplet size
- Monoprint speed: Approx. 8.8 ipm¹
- Colour print speed: Approx. 5.0 ipm¹
- Photo print speed: Borderless 10x15cm: Approx. 60 seconds
- Borderless printing: Yes (A4, Letter, 20x25cm, 13x18cm, 10x15cm)
- 600×1200 dpi scanner resolution
- Ink Tank System
- Colour Printer, Scanner, Copier
- 8.8 ipm Mono Speed
- High page yield
- Hybrid ink systems
- Borderless printing
- Integrated ink tanks
- High page yield
- PIXMA cloud link
- 1.2″ LCD
- High quality, reliable results: Micro Piezo technology and Epson genuine ink
- Extra inks included: One standard set of inks plus two additional black bottles in the box
- Two years’ worth of ink: 13,000 pages in black and 6,500 pages in colour
- Ultra-low-cost print, scan and copy: Integrated ultra-high-capacity ink tank
- CD/DVD printing
- Direct printing via memory card slot, USB port and PictBridge
- 2.7 colour LCD screen
- High-yield ink bottles
Shop original and powerful printers online. Enjoy the best discounts: best offers, best prices. Safely place your order on Jazacart, and Pay on Delivery.
How to choose a printer that best fits your needs
Selecting a home printer can be tough given the sheer amount of options on the market, not to mention the convoluted terms that only seem to complicate the process.
However, these are the factors to consider:
Inkjet or laser?
Laser printers are a good bet for office settings when most of the printing that you need to do is in monochrome.
Color laser printers are another option, but they generally have a higher cost per page printed than a color inkjet.
For purposes of printing family photos on paper than printing off homework assignments and pie charts, consider a dedicated (single function) photo printer.
One feature that’s becoming very common, and that we consider a big plus, is automatic duplexing. Duplexing refers to printing or scanning both sides of the page without requiring that you manually flip the page over.
Every printing device offers multiple connectivity options. USB has been the standard interface for years, and every computer has several USB ports. Because USB is generally a short, direct connection, it requires that the printer be located near the PC or laptop. There are some wireless routers outfitted with USB ports, however, which you can use to connect to a printer and thus enable wireless printing on a home network.